We are happy to announce our first workshop on Mural Painting for 2016!
Explore the magic and freedom of turning a poem into a painting. Understand how the Gods, Goddesses, subjects or situations are all embedded into little shlokas. Experience how mural artists meditate on these ‘shlokas’ and translate their gist into lines and shapes onto the canvas.
Here is an opportunity to come close to the art of mural painting. Apart from the stories and theories, get your hands dirty by learning to draw and paint the traditional way of Kerala Mural Art! After all, what is a better way to preserve this heritage for the future generations?
- Hands on training on drawing and painting, the mural way
- Explaining the Dhyana Shlokas
- Slide Shows on rare ancient paintings
- All meals and Materials provided
- Exhibition of your paintings on the last day for the interested public
- Take home a finished piece of work that you made with your own hands!
- Accommodation to those who require it.
Keep visiting this page for updates!
Please leave your contact. We shall send the details.(And no spams, it’s a promise!)