I always enjoy some kind of cold sweet drink at around 11’o clock. That is when I take a break usually to watch part of a movie or read the online newspaper. I like lime juice a lot. Especially my special lime juice. But one day I wanted a change. Hence the discovery of Tomato lemon fresh drink!
One medium size lemon
One small piece of Ginger
Three and a half spoons of Sugar
Here is how I did it:
- Extracted lemon juice, ( pour it through a sieve so as to remove the seeds)
- Cut two tomatoes
- Pounded the ginger and cardomom
- Put all these and sugar into a mixer and mix it for about 30 seconds
- Add three glasses of water
- Sieve it once again to remove the ginger and cardamom peels.
- serve cold!
Note : You can decide the quantity of sugar and water according to your taste.
Tip: If you can get honey it will be tastier!
Posted by Gautham (The master chef of the day!)